What Is OPSEC?
Robert A. “Sam” Fisher Award for Excellence in OPSEC
The OPSEC Professionals Society (OPS) has selected George “Tom” Kerry, OCP, as the first ever recipient of the Robert “Sam” Fisher Award. The award is named for a founding member and first president of OPS, an original Purple Dragon team member, and the principle author of Presidential Decision Directive 298. He was selected from among impressive nominees including active duty military and DoD civilian and contractor personnel.
Perfect Storm: The Operations Security
Support Division from SAVE to SAP
“Greg” Howe, OCP, US Army (Ret.)
$14 (includes shipping and handling)
OPS is proud to welcome
Also at the Bronze level:
OPS is a proud sponsor
The OPS Mission Statement
The mission of the Operations Security Professionals Society is to advance the interests of the United States and its allies by:
- Promoting, within federal, state and municipal government agencies, academe, and private industry, as vital to national security interests, the development and nurturing of an Operations Security mindset and the practice of risk management based upon Operations Security principles;
- Serving as a means of educating and informing the American people with regard to the role of Operations Security in maintaining a strong national defense.
The Operations Security Professionals Society will accomplish its mission by means of:
- Establishing -and maintaining the integrity of- The Standards for Certification of Persons as Operations Security Professionals;
- Certifying persons as Operations Security Professionals;
- Expanding the body of knowledge upon which Operations Security practices are based;
- Building and maintaining the organizational,
financial, educational, training and other supporting
infrastructure elements required to enable the Society
to carry out the foregoing mission elements.
Page Last Updated On Apri 23, 2014