OPS CODE OF ETHICS
OPS Members shall:
- Put loyalty to the highest moral principles and to country above other loyalties.
- Continually strive to increase respect, confidence, trust, and recognition of the profession in both the public and private sectors.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to professionalism and diligence in the performance of their duties.
- Not engage in any illegal or unethical conduct, or any activity which would constitute a conflict of interest.
- Exhibit the highest level of integrity in the performance of all professional assignments and exhibit the highest levels of professional competence.
- Not reveal or use information received in confidence during a professional assignment without proper authorization.
- Report all information obtained during the course of an assignment accurately and completely. Continually strive to increase the professional competence and effectiveness of those serving under their direction.
- Refrain from gratuitously making adverse comments about the work, knowledge, fitness, or other qualifying aspect of another OPS member.
- Promote and encourage full compliance with these standards within the entire profession.